Read The following Points carefully before starting to use this site. Every-One must accept these Terms & Conditions to Sign-up. We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms at any time, at our sole discretion. If you continue to use the site after we have posted changes to the terms, it means you have accepted those terms.
This User Agreement (this "Agreement") applies exclusively to your access to, and use of, Global Survey Market (the "Site") and the services provided by Global Survey Market on the Site. The Site, the Service, and any other services Global Survey Market provides on the Site are referred to in this Agreement collectively as the "Services." Please read this Agreement carefully. Waia's is only willing to make the Services available to you if you accept and abide by the terms of this Agreement. By accessing or using the Services, you enter into a binding legal agreement between you and Global Survey Market, consisting of this Agreement and all terms, policies, and guidelines referenced in this Agreement. If you do not agree to any provision of this Agreement, you should not access or use the Services.
The Service allows persons who meet its eligibility requirements to register for its user panel (the "Panel"). Panel members may participate in surveys on the Site. Panel members in good standing receive Money for completing surveys in accordance with this Agreement and with any other policies and guidelines for participation in the Service that Global Survey Market may make available from time to time
Account expire after twelve (12) months of no account activity. Money in Account will also expire with account.
You will not be able to recover your money after that.
The Service may be used only by persons 18 years of age or older or by persons between 14 and 17 years of age (a "Minor"). If you are a Minor, you must have permission and supervision of a Guardian to use service. The Service is not intended for the use of children under 14 years of age. Use of the Service is void where prohibited.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU MEET THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS IN THIS PARAGRAPH AND ARE FULLY ABLE AND COMPETENT TO ENTER INTO, AND ABIDE BY, THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
There is no fee to participate in the Service. Global Survey Market may, in its sole discretion, elect to charge fees for participating in the Service, or to use or access any other Services, at any time. If it does, it will update this Agreement to reflect such fees.
The rules for participating in survey can be changed anytime.
Your ability to participate in the Services is expressly conditioned
upon your compliance with this Agreement and with all policies and
guidelines applicable to the Services that Global Survey Market may make available from
time to time. In the event of your noncompliance, fraud or other
inappropriate activity (as determined by Global Survey Market in its sole discretion),
Global Survey Market may cancel or invalidate your accounts, registrations and
Money, deny transfer of Money, or restrict, block,
limit, and prevent your access to and use of the Services and, further,
all Money, incentives and rewards shall be subject to
forfeiture. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the
following requirements apply to your use of the Services:
- Non-Use and Nondisclosure. Information and content made available to you in the Service may contain trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of Global Survey Market's suppliers or licensors. You must hold in strict confidence and not disclose to any other person any information and content that you access or learn in connection with your participation in any survey, project, questionnaire, or other market research activity related to the Service. You must not use any such information or content for any purpose other than your participation in the Service in accordance with this Agreement. You hereby agree to notify Global Survey Market immediately if you learn of or suspect any use or disclosure of, or access to, any such information or content other than as specifically authorized in this Agreement.
- Registration Information. You agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Services; (b) maintain the security of your password and login credentials; and (c) maintain and promptly update the information you provide during registration, and any other information you provide to Global Survey Market, so as to keep it accurate, current and complete. Registration requires information that includes without limitation your full legal name, your date of birth, your phone number and your working email address.
- Multiple Accounts. You may have only one active account at any time. Only one account per mailing address is allowed. Multiple accounts for any person or mailing address are subject to termination and forfeiture of all Money, incentives and rewards.
- Compliance with Laws. You must at all times comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and orders, and not cause Global Survey Market to violate any laws, rules, regulations, or orders.
- Good-Faith Participation. You agree to participate in good faith and to the best of your ability in any market research activities in which you participate in connection with the Service. You will not provide false or misleading data, including without limitation, survey responses that are inconsistent with prior responses or statistically improbable.
- Appropriate Communications. If you communicate with FrontDesk or other Global Survey Market personnel ("Personnel"), you agree to do so in a respectful and appropriate manner. You shall not send, share or otherwise distribute to Personnel, Personnel affiliates or other users of the Services any communications having obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, threatening, hateful or illegal content.
- User Content. You may provide information to Global Survey Market in connection with your participation in market research or otherwise in connection with the Service, including survey responses, ideas, feedback, or other information or content ("User Content"). If you provide any User Content, unless Global Survey Market expressly indicates otherwise, you grant Global Survey Market and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such User Content throughout the world in any media, without acknowledgement or compensation to you.
- Is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, false, inaccurate, misleading, fraudulent, or impersonates or misrepresents an affiliation with any person or entity;
- Would violate an obligation of confidentiality or the rights of any person or entity, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national, or international law, including, without limitation, the regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or any rules of a securities exchange such as the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ;
- May infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual or proprietary right of any person or entity;
- Contains any private information of any person or entity, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers, and credit card numbers;
- Contains any viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files or information; or
- In the sole judgment of Global Survey Market, is objectionable, does not reflect your good faith efforts to be responsive to survey or market research questions, or which may expose Global Survey Market or its licensors or suppliers to liability of any type.
The Services and all content and other materials contained on or within the Services, including, without limitation, the Global Survey Market logo, and all information, content, designs, text, graphics, information, data, software, other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, the ("Content"), are the proprietary property of Global Survey Market and its suppliers and licensors and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. If you comply with all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Global Survey Market grants you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, and non-exclusive license to access and use the Services, solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes. Except for those rights expressly granted in this Agreement, no other rights are granted, either express or implied, to you under this Agreement. Unless explicitly stated in this Agreement, nothing in this Agreement will be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. This license is revocable at any time. Any use of the Services or any Content other than as specifically authorized in this Agreement, without the prior written permission of Global Survey Market, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted in this section. Unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws and regulations, including, without limitation, copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes, and the rights of Global Survey Market and of third parties.
Global Survey Market, the Global Survey Market logos and any other product or service name or slogan contained in any Content or otherwise within the Services are trademarks of Global Survey Market and its suppliers or licensors, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Global Survey Market or the applicable trademark holder. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned in the Services or in any Content are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by Global Survey Market.
NEITHER Global Survey Market NOR ANY OTHER PROVIDERS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF Global Survey Market OR ANY OTHER PROVIDERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THESE DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE MAXIMUM TOTAL LIABILITY OF Global Survey Market AND ALL OTHER PROVIDERS TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, IS THE GREATER OF (A) ANY AMOUNTS PAID BY Global Survey Market TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT IN THE TWELVE MONTHS PRECEDING THE APPLICABLE CLAIM, AND (B) 100 UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($100 USD). EACH PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT THAT PROVIDES FOR A LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES IS TO ALLOCATE THE RISKS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE PARTIES. THIS ALLOCATION IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES. EACH OF THESE PROVISIONS IS SEVERABLE AND INDEPENDENT OF ALL OTHER PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
You will indemnify and hold harmless Global Survey Market and all other Providers from and against any costs, damages, expenses, and liabilities (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or related to any User Content, your use of the Services or any Content, your violation of this Agreement, or your violation of any rights of a third party.
The Services may contain links or references to information, content, and services provided by third parties (collectively, "Third-Party Content") as a service to those interested in this information. Global Survey Market does not monitor or have any control over any Third-Party Content. Global Survey Market does not endorse or adopt any Third-Party Content and can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or completeness. Global Survey Market undertakes no responsibility to update or review any Third-Party Content, and does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any information contained in any Third Party Content. You use any Third Party Content contained therein at your own risk.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, original or creative materials, or other information or content provided by you to Global Survey Market, to the extent it is not User Content, will become the sole property of Global Survey Market. Global Survey Market will own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of such information and content for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. Further, you hereby grant to Global Survey Market a perpetual and irrevocable license to use such information and content for any purpose.
You and Global Survey Market are independent contractors for all purposes. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement or by your access to or use of the Services.
Notwithstanding any term of this Agreement, Global Survey Market reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to discontinue or terminate any of the Services, to terminate your license to use the Services, to delete any Panel registrations or other accounts, to delete Money in your GSM account, and to restrict, block, limit, and prevent your access to and use of the Services. Any termination or other action by Global Survey Market described in this paragraph will not limit any other remedies Global Survey Market may have against you at law or equity.
Updates to this Agreement
Global Survey Market may update this Agreement from time to time. When it does, it will revise the "last updated" date on this Agreement. You are responsible for reviewing the most recent version of this Agreement frequently and for remaining informed about any changes to it. By continuing to use the Services, you consent to any updates to this Agreement.
General Legal Notices
By accessing or using the Services, you consent to receiving electronic communications from Global Survey Market. These communications may include notices about your account and information concerning or related to the Services. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures, or other communications that Global Survey Market sends to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including any requirement that communications be in writing. Global Survey Market's failure to act in a particular circumstance does not waive its ability to act with respect to that circumstance or similar circumstances. Any provision of this Agreement that is found to be invalid, unlawful, or unenforceable will be severed from this Agreement, and the remaining provisions of this Agreement will continue to be in full force and effect. The section headings and titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Any provisions in this Agreement that by their nature should survive the termination of this Agreement (including, without limitation, provisions governing indemnification, limitations on liability, disclaimers of warranty, and ownership of intellectual property) will continue to remain in full force and effect after the termination of this Agreement. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Washington, USA, excluding conflicts of law principles. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Services or this Agreement must be commenced within one year after the claim arose and will be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim will be arbitrated on an individual basis, and will not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration will be conducted in Seattle, Washington, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court of competent jurisdiction. The award of the arbitrator will be final and binding upon the parties without appeal or review except as permitted by Washington law. Either party may seek any interim or preliminary injunctive relief from any court of competent jurisdiction, as necessary to protect the party's rights or property pending the completion of arbitration. This Agreement, including all terms, policies, and guidelines referenced in this Agreement, is the entire agreement between you and Global Survey Market concerning the Services. This Agreement supersedes all prior agreements or communications between you and Global Survey Market regarding the subject matter of this Agreement.
Contacting Global Survey Market
If you wish to contact us regarding any questions or concerns about this Agreement or Services, Please view our Contact Us page.